Now that the halls have been decked and everything is sparkling bright, you realize it’s almost Christmas and you still haven’t finished shopping. It turns out the Friday after Thanksgiving, or Black Friday in the US, isn’t really the busiest shopping day of the year, it’s typically the Saturday before Christmas according to snopes.com. That would be this weekend coming up!
The good news is there are some awesome deals out there. Retailers are going to great lengths to get you to shop and will be doing so until the stores close on Christmas Eve. For all of you last minute shoppers out there, here are a few ideas to consider:
1. The iPod shuffle is a great little gift packing a lot of punch. It comes in 5 colors and can be engraved when ordered online.
2. A themed gift basket or goody bag is a great last minute gift. Package in a basket or great bag with a large bow for an awesome presentation. These themes might excite a few people on your gift list:
- Pasta Lover: Include good pasta sauce, good pasta, breadsticks, pesto and olive oil.
- Organic Treats: Include drinking chocolate, a chocolate bar, cookies, blue chips, salsa and nuts.
- Tea: Include good loose leaf tea or sachets, tasty cookies, a tea towel, a tea strainer and honey sticks.
- Coffee: Include 2 good organic coffees, good biscotti, espresso beans, and a coffee shop gift certificate.
- Bestseller: Include two good books, a book light, a cool page marker and a note pad.
- Tech Accessories: Include new ear buds, a blue tooth head set and an 8GB memory card or flash drive.
3. Swatch has made a fierce comeback and have great watch styles to choose from for men, women and children.
5. Online Gift Certifcates are great gifts and only require a trip to your PC and the recipient’s email address. How easy is that!
Happy Last Minute Shopping!